Saturday, August 6, 2011

Getting Ready

Hello and welcome to the friends and family following this blog! I'm getting ready to start my six months in ecuador, studying and learning all about the people and the culture and hopefully improving my use of the language. I now have a packing list and some clothing picked out and ready to get off of my bed and into a suitcase. The fact that I'm actually going (in one week, exactly) is finally starting to sink in. Yikes!

I leave on August 13th and will be returning 196 days later. This blog is supposed to be a way for me to tell you all about my experiences in one place. I'll be sharing anything that seems interesting to me and worth telling you about. No guarantees about the timeliness of updates, I really have no idea what my life is going to be like while I'm there as far as free time and internet access goes.

So, enjoy your next six months and I will let you know how I am enjoying mine!
Be well, do good work, and keep in touch, especially that last one!

1 comment:

  1. You're on your way today, Sara. Hope your six months in Ecuador are very memorable and rewarding!

    ReplyDelete